Sunday, February 28, 2016

I'm making a quick grocery list at the moment, to make the recipes I've decided to make this coming week, and one of the recipes I want to make is beans on toast for breakfast - updated style!  I'll share the recipe link, after I've tried the recipe.  It's from one of my favourite recipe sites, so I'm sure it will be delish.

The recipe calls for 1, 15 oz can of navy beans.  Naturally, I have dry navy beans (a lot apparently...I need to tidy up my pantry again...  More on that to come LOL.

Anyway, I was at a complete loss to what the conversions were, until I found The Reluctant Gourmet!




They have a great conversion table, so I thought I'd share it with you:  Bean Conversion Table

I'll be making them in my Instant Pot, which means they'll be ready in about 15 minutes.  I freaking love that thing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment